Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SUMMER plan B if A doesn't work out

Hey y'all! I have been struggling to make a decision for after May 31st but this suddenly became an option. I hope I get the gig and I will definitely make all my musician friends proud by giving them a shoutout :)

Cheers and Please DRINK RESPONSIBLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment