Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

The Kardashian Brand-Christmas EDITION


Yes, I do Keep up with the Kardashians. As far as being a family business I gotta high 5 them for their savvy BRANDING skills. How can someone who was a stylist to the celebrities end up earning $40,000 per episode and has a net worth of $6 million? Between the fabulous Kris and ex-Olympian Bruce Jenner, they have 10 children who are all in the public eye. The beautiful Kim, well known for her infamous sex tape with singer Ray J (Brandy's lil bro) and the most popularly watched reality show, Keepin' Up with the Kardashians as well as the most recent installation, Kourtney and Kim take NY, has given rise to her uh, fame as well as her bank roll. Kourtney and her seemingly improved baby daddy, Scott Disik and their little Mason has become quite popular as well. The oddball sister, Khloe is married to Laker Lamar Odom and has had radio segments in Miami and has endorsed a slimming product called QuikTrim. Robert Kardashian (named after their OJ-Simpson lawyer father) had a brief relationship with a Cheetah girl but that's really all he's famous for other than being a sibling. The two youngest sisters, Kylie and Kendall are both kickstarting their careers in the modeling world signed on with the prestigious Wilhelmina. Kris Jenner, aka MOMAGER had done a great job at pimping out her family and I want to high 5 her for that. Way to make Hollywood fund your lifestyle!

BUT, I have to wonder WHY are people obsessed with such vapid shows? Or are they relatable enough to the point of skyrocket ratings that E! appreciates having. I mean, I am 30 and so is Kim-what is she doing right that I don't have a great handle on yet? Our lives are incomparable but you have to wonder if it's fate that would have her be this $6 million asset to the Entertainment world or just a mixture of tenacity and networking in Hollywood that put her there.  Ryan Seacrest serves as executive producer of the shows and he's another one to watch. He has, like, 4 jobs on television...why not share the love shorty? I mean, really?!?!? But, to be honest, if I were in his position I'd probably hog all the attention too. ALL I know is that these people work hard and their longevity just keeps on being perpetuated as long as viewers tune in and watch the drama ensue.

I wonder if God has his hands in this. I am praying that my hard work, tenacity and commitment to do well in the Entertainment Industry pays off. I may not have a perfume or a sex tape out there, but I will do everything else with God's help to get me to a net worth of a couple million. My desire to help others and give of my resources is not quite conducive with my current JOB(s) so I gotta do something. LEARN and become a sponge to what the Kardashians are doing.

CHEErS To you on this Christmas Eve!




 Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology

No comments:

Post a Comment