Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Food Wars and Harley Davidson

Being in dirty Jersey for most of the day was pretty awesome! Got to meet the fabulous Camille Ford (you can too)http://vyou.com/camille# and found out that she has the same crew as Adam on the Travel Channel. As a self-proclaimed foodie, I am gratefully blessed to be surrounded by food experts who have been exposed to America's greatest palatable joints. I can't wait to do a FOOD-WAR with both Camille and Adam. I should totes abs add it on my bucket list!

As for the Harley Davidson shoot, a bit different from the other 4 shoots I've been on. NO Milwaukee Thunders on site today but being OUTSIDE of the dealership made the shoot more efficient and QUICK! I was impressed at how much we got done by 330pm. HIGH 5 to the cast and crew of the Spring/Summer 2011 catalog!

Here's a little sneak peak:

No comments:

Post a Comment